ACA Late Enrollment Window for 2018-2019
July 2nd- August 2nd
You may submit an inquiry or complete an application at this time. See the late enrollment fees below per child enrolled during the late enrollment window.
PreK-8th grade late enrollment fee: $40 plus first 2 curriculum payments ($200 total) due by 8/8.
High School late enrollment fee: $50 plus first 2 curriculum payments ($250 total) due by 8/8.
Please complete the online enrollment application here. Upon completion, you must call our main office at 828-471-7826 and leave a message to set up an administrative meeting and to ensure that we have your application on file. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions and Enrollment Process
Step 1: Complete our online application.
– Online Application
Step 2: Attend an Administrative Meeting
– Contact our office at 828-471-7826 or email us at email@example.com to set up an appointment.
– Parents/guardians and student(s) will attend a meeting and tour the school.
Step 3: Receive Admissions Decision
– Parent/guardian will be notified at the administrative meeting regarding acceptance. Administration will request documentation of attendance, grades, and behavior at previous and current schools prior to making an admissions decision.
– Students may be placed on a waiting list depending on space availability.
Step 4: Sign Enrollment Agreement
– Enrollment agreement and any additional required forms must be completed and signed.
– Commitment form must be signed by parent/guardian and returned with your first monthly commitment.
– Up-to-date immunization records and any home school attendance records must be submitted.
Step 5: Arrange a testing date and time
– All students must take an online placement test prior to enrollment.
– Tests take 2-3 days on average depending on the child’s grade level and ability level.
– Students will not be tested without a completed commitment letter and the submission of your first curriculum fee payment.
– We will not order the curriculum for the quarter without the payment of the curriculum fee.
– If your child is currently enrolled in public school, notify the school of their withdrawal. ACA will request records and confirm the enrollment date with the school.
Thank you for your interest in Alexander Christian Academy.