We are currently taking applications for 4year olds-10th grade for the Spring of 2017.
Please complete the online enrollment application here. Upon completion, you must call our main office at 828-471-7826 to set up an administrative meeting and to ensure that we have your application on file. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions and Enrollment Process
Step 1: Complete our online application.
– Go to: www.alexanderchristianacademy.com and click on the Apply Now link.
Step 2: Attend an Administrative Meeting
– Contact our office at 828-471-7826 or email us at email@example.com to set up an appointment.
– Parents/guardians and student(s) will attend a meeting and tour the school.
Step 3: Receive Admissions Decision
– Parent/guardian will be notified at the administrative meeting regarding acceptance.
– Students may be placed on a waiting list depending on space availability.
Step 4: Sign Enrollment Agreement
– Enrollment agreement and any additional required forms must be completed and signed.
– Commitment form must be signed by parent/guardian and returned with your first monthly commitment.
– Up-to-date immunization records and any home school attendance records must be submitted.
Step 5: Arrange a testing date and time
– All students must take an online placement test prior to enrollment.
– Tests take 2-3 days on average depending on the child’s grade level and ability level.
– Students will not be tested without a completed commitment letter and the submission of your first curriculum fee payment.
– We will not order the curriculum for the quarter without the payment of the curriculum fee.
– If your child is currently enrolled in public school, notify the school of their withdrawal. ACA will request records and confirm the enrollment date with the school.
Thank you for your interest in Alexander Christian Academy.