ACA Enrollment Window Open for 2020-2021
We ARE enrolling for preK-12th grade for the fall of 2020. We plan to start school September 8th LORD willing! There is space available depending on which grade level and campus that you are interested in applying for. You may submit an inquiry or complete an application for next school year at this time. We would love to have your family join us as we pursue a Kingdom education through a curriculum centered on God’s Word.
Please complete the online enrollment application here. Upon completion, you must call or text our main office at 828-471-7826 and leave a message to set up an administrative meeting and to ensure that we have your application on file. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not returning emails or texts/calls until 8/1. Please see the administrative meeting schedule below and email us to RSVP for a meeting.
Admissions and Enrollment Process
Step 1: Complete our online application.
– Online Application
Bethlehem Campus admin meeting: Tuesday August 4th 12:30-1:30pm
Hiddenite Campus admin meeting: Wednesday August 5th 12:30-1:30pm
Calvary Chapel admin meeting: Thursday August 6th 11:30am-12:30pm
– Parents/guardians and student(s) will attend a meeting and tour the school. You can attend any of these meetings to ask questions or learn more about the school.
Step 3: Receive Admissions Decision
– Parent/guardian will be notified at the administrative meeting regarding acceptance. Administration will request documentation of attendance, grades, and behavior at previous and current schools prior to making an admissions decision.
– Students may be placed on a waiting list depending on space availability.
Step 4: Sign Enrollment Agreement
– Enrollment agreement and any additional required forms must be completed and signed.
– Commitment form must be signed by parent/guardian and returned with your first monthly commitment.
– Immunization records/letter and any home school attendance records must be submitted.
Step 5: Arrange a testing date and time
– All students must take an online placement test prior to enrollment.
– Tests take 2-3 days on average depending on the child’s grade level and ability level.
– Students will not be tested without a completed commitment letter and the submission of your curriculum fee payment.
– We will not order the curriculum for the quarter without the payment of the curriculum fee.
– If your child is currently enrolled in public school, notify the school of their withdrawal. ACA will request records and confirm the enrollment date with the school.
Thank you for your interest in Alexander Christian Academy.